"Constitutional Court and Protection of Social and Economic Rights"
The establishment of the Constitutional Court aims to protect the citizen’s constitutional rights and human rights. What haven’t been a lot discussed is the rights of economic and social protection, meanwhile people get used to correlated the roles of Constitutional Court in protecting political rights. Plenty of Constitutional Court decision have been made in order to protect citizens’ human rights especially in providing social and economic rights for citizens. It is undeniable that Constitutional Court decisions may bring a new hope and perspectives in the protection of social and economic rights.
Practical matters and requirements for submission:
- The International Symposium will feature keynote speech as well as plenary sessions featuring researcs, scholars, lawyers, judges and decision-makers with focus on the theme of ICCIS 2019.
- We particularly encourage submission of a full-length paper (8000-10.000 words) related to the theme of ICCIS 2019 using the Chicago Manual of Style (CMS) Referencing System. Please follow the author guideline here.
- We recommend that authors who are not native speakers of English seek the assistance of a native speaker to proofread their articles before submitting them to the committee.
- Deadline of full paper submission with CV attachment, is on 31st August 2019 (extended)
- Successful applicants will be notified on 9th September 2019.
- All successful applicants, international and local, will be fully funded for their economy class airfare tickets (return), hotel accommodation, meals and local transports during the symposium (one person/paper).
- For further information, please visit our official website at http://iccis.mkri.id.
- Example of articles published in Constitutional Review Journal can be found here.
Should you have any questions please contact: email@example.com